Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Postcard From Jack

Postcard From Jack, originally uploaded by Martin~.
Hungry Jacks on the corner of Queen and Albert Streets is a very popular eatery, especially during the school holidays when like a magnet it seems to attract school kids from everywhere!I Whilst I tend not to frequent it myself, I have to admit to buying a bacon double cheeseburger from Jack from time to time.

This is another image taken with the Finepix S5600. The batteries gave out without warning just prior to to this shot, and whilst I normally use rechargeable NiMH (which last for ages), the fact that they are standard AA means I can get by for a while on easily purchased Evereadys.

1 comment:

Boyd said...

Martin, this is a really interesting shot. First, it is not your usual posting because even though you mention the place crawling with people, you have chosen a point of view to exclude the humans. Second, it is almost like you have a applied a softening filter to give softness in some parts of the frame and crispness in others. Third, the almost symetrical composition forces one's eye to roam the frame to resolve all of the information. Nice!